- Money doesn’t buy happiness.
Truth: Only people who have money can say this.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
Truth: What doesn’t kill you makes you weaker, annoyed and stressed.
- If ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Truth: Protect it.
- Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.
Truth: A sure way to depression. Expect the best.
- A watched pot never boils
Truth: Yes it does. It just takes a long time.
- Time heals all wounds
Truth: The wounds will always be remembered.
- Follow your heart
Truth: Follow your head and then your heart with common sense because either or both can fail you.